Maddie's Bridal Shower

Saturday, May 24, 2014




(Invites from Remember November on Etsy)

My friend Maddie is getting married in June so we threw her a bridal shower this week! 



I've known her since I was little so it's been really fun to see her so happy and to have found such a great guy.

The lights are from Target, flowers from the flower shop by Days Market (in Provo), and straws from Amazon.



For the food, we had a crepe bar. Maddie did a study abroad in France so I thought it was fitting! (And crepes are just fantastic so when is not a good time? Really.)


Big congrats to you Maddie!!

(Showing off the gorgeous ring of course!)

9 comments:

  1. this reception looks so cute!
    P.S your shoes are so adorable, just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Sara!! Ok can I just say getting this comment made my day, how the freak have you been girl? I love your blog (and stalk it regularly, let's just be honest. haha) but I've always felt stupid to comment for some reason so good this makes me not feel like I can more. :) hope things are going well cute girl!

      Delete
  3. It was soo cute! You girls all look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a super job Haylee and Maddie has been the best friend and neighbor ever. It will be a bit sad to see her married off and away but happy too. IT was fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutest shower!! good girlfriends are such a blessing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you wearing a jacket is nice.
    http://www.eozy.com/outerwear

    ReplyDelete

Threaded All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger