Hear Them Roar.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I made this little guy for my nephew for Christmas this year.

I am totally not a hand-sewer so that explains why it very much looks handmade. ha, but it took freaking forever so I wanted to post about it anyways. Besides, really all my nephew cares about is the fact that it has cool sharp teeth and that it's a big dinosaur.
 
  I got the pattern from Tiddliwink Toys on Etsy. She has some really cute patterns that don't look hard to make, they just take forever. Well I guess I should say they take ME forever, but I really do suck at hand sewing so that's probably why. I also ran across this hippo stuffed animal pattern while in my search and oh my gosh. I died. Why did I ever have to grow up? Seriously I need to make my own stuffed-hippo-family right now.


11 comments:

  1. So cute! I hope to make all kinds of fun toys someday! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Thanks for the tip on finding the patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest thing ever! I bet your nephew LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love. I have no clue how to hand sew but I want to buy one and try just because of how cute they are! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss this! This dinosaur is so awesome! And I love the dress! Stop with the talent girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I haven't seen this video yet. Sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This toy is very cute.
    http://www.eozy.com/stationeries

    ReplyDelete

Threaded All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger