Oh my gosh you guys..

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I won! It pays to enter contests my friends, I'm telling you.

That is not what this post is about though. It is about something I made my friend for her birthday, so if your name is Becca and you recently turned 18, you officially are not allowed to read the rest of this, even though I love you.
....
....
....







Ok so for everyone else (so, mom :) I wanted to show you a notebook I made for her.


A washi-tape journal! How genius right? I can't take credit for the idea of course. I saw it on Design Love Fest and naturally died. Best idea ever.


This friend of mine is a complete genius (as in Salutatorian, pre-med, and brilliant.) so I figured a notebook she could possibly use for school might be a good idea.


Hopefully she likes it. I would end this by saying Happy Birthday to her but technically she's not supposed to be reading this in the first place so that would be kind of pointless. ha, so instead I will say Happy Tuesday to everyone else. :)



9 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! I keep a journal and a lot of my family members do too so maybe that's something I should consider for one their Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! Wow maybe I'll do that too. haha it was seriously so easy, I want to make them for everything now!

      Delete
  2. oh Haylee, congrats on making Minted's most favorited board!!! yours is so full of happy thoughts made into images. well done!

    the notebook is a beaut too, such a great idea. i think i've died about 2,500 times over DLF's diy's, they're out of this world and your take on it is adorable for sure :) happy mid-week wishes! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute!! You're so creative, Haylee. Also, we never got together over the summer! Lame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why the heck did we not?? Seriously I'm sad that we never got together. :( Will you be in town again anytime soon? Dang girl, WHY THE HECK DID WE NOT GET TOGETHER. I feel like we missed out on such a good opportunity.

      Delete
  4. This is such a cute and easy idea! I love that the tape stripes create such a unique pattern. :)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, I didn't read it until now. I made sure I was surprised ;). I love it. I have been using it to write quotes or little sayings that I hear during the day that mean a lot to me or that make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book is beautiful.
    http://www.eozy.com/stationeries

    ReplyDelete

Threaded All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger