Summer. Summer. Summer.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Wow, I am officially done with high school.


Holla!
No really though, I can't believe it's all over. Never going back to Timpview, all of the people I might never see again, it's definitely a bitter sweet thing.
I'm super pumped for Summer though.

Sleeping in.
Laying out.
The Eiffel Tower.
Thrift shopping in Italy.
Macaroons in Paris
August 10 (My birthday. You all better make note of that date. ;)
Short shorts.
Late night movies.
Saturday Farmers Market
More time to sew!
Family cookouts.
Finally wearing skirts without tights.
Summer craft fairs.
4th of July parade.

Yes, I am definitely ready for summer.

What are your Summer plans?

1 comments:

  1. Congrats for finishing high school! That's a big deal !

    ReplyDelete

Threaded All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger