Baked : Easter Basket Cupcakes

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I made some Easter cupcakes this week.
(I like holidays, can you tell?)



They are supposed to be Easter baskets, just in case you don't know what the rounded wire thing is supposed to be.



I was debating over whether or not to make these because sweets never get eaten at my house. But the day I made these, my sweet mom decided to make dinners for a bunch of older people that live near us and these ended up being perfect to include.
 I love service. You should all go do some service. :) haha
Alright, I think I've given you enough cheese-factor for the day.

(By the way, if you want to make these they are really simple. All you do is string pipe cleaner with candy from a candy necklace and place the two ends into the cupcake. Then decorate with icing flowers (found in the bakery aisle) or you could even make your own if you're feeling up to it.
If anyone makes them please send me a link because I'd love to see how they turned out! 

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how creative you are, with food and clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so good at dress making but i think that you've discovered a real talent in cakes! i mean first your brother's cake.. now these! so cute, haylee! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...these are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! And I am happy to hear that they will be appreciated by others. How could these not brighten someone's day?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh my gosh Haylee i absolutely love these beauties. We should so set up our own cupcake business. :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing Haylee! Oh my god, I envy your baking skills.

    ReplyDelete
  8. how could anyone resist those scrumpness cupycakes? no sweets eaten in your house?! well, bring em' on ova heah then!!!! i'd be all over them.

    i love how you & your mom did that for those folks, bet they loved every minute of it. you are SO creative, cute & kind! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are soooo cute!

    Sweets ALWAYS get eaten in my house! In fact, they usually don't last more than a day or two!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, I wish I'd seen these during Easter time! Such a cute and (seemingly) simple idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look so delicious and so professional! You are one talented young lady!

    p.s. I'm hosting two giveaways this week. Rambles with Reese

    ReplyDelete

Threaded All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger