Who Me?

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A while ago, the incredible Jihee over at The Soaktree awarded me with a stylish blogger award! Of course I couldn't be more flattered. Thank you so much Jihee!
Now I am supposed to tell you all 7 random facts about myself and nominate 7 bloggers who I think are award worthy. Here we go..

1. When I type, I use the caps lock key to type uppercase letters. (Most people use the shift key.) It's completely ridiculous that I do it that way, because it just makes my life more complicated. But I got into the habit of doing it when I first learned to type and the habit stuck.

2. I will be here, here, or here at this time next year. (Scary)

3. I'm kind of in love/obsessed with peanut butter. Only exception is that it has to be crunchy and it has to be the natural stuff. Then I'm sold.

4. I use my foot to clip my fingernails. That sounds so weird.. I'll have to show you guys how I do it sometime.

5. I listen to podcasts while I do my make-up. My favorites include Stuff You Should Know, Stuff Mom Never Told You, and ModTV Fashion Network.

6. I'm currently participating in a one handed study. They pay me in Amazon gift cards. Score!

7. I'm pretty much obsessed with this line at the moment.

Photobucket
Um ya, Mr. Saab? I'll take one of each thanks. 

You've officially been tagged! 
That being said, absolutely no pressure to reciprocate. :)

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your stylish blogger award! I agree with you about those Elie Saab dresses. So divine....

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah woah woah. my blog is not stylish. i dont even know how to work the system to be honest. i just roll with what happens.. haha

    but hay those dresses are gorgeous and you should try to make one for your senior ball dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayay to peanut butter obsessions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this little quiz :) congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crunchy natural PB is my favorite, too! I am so glad I'm not the only one that listens to podcasts! hehe, I love Nutrition Diva, Stuff and Stuff You Should Know, too!

    I would love to know HOW you clip your fingernails with your foot :)

    That line is gorgeous, I love all those dresses. So pretty, especially the second one.

    And you're going to Australia?! That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These surveys are always such fun to read! That's crazy that you clip your fingernails with your toes. I'd like to know how you do that too!

    Those dresses are beautiful! I love the red one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your list lady!

    I am equally obsessed with peanut butter :) And I'll take all of those gorgeous gown to hang in my closet please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PEANUT BUTTER IS THE BEST. I love anything peanut butter. Especially nutter butters. Oh those make me so happy.
    IF WE WENT TO SCHOOL TOGETHER THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. And yes, I am a sophomore! Are you a junior? We may very well go to school together if we both go to FIDM :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! It's always great to find out more about the people whose blogs you love! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. mucho congrats on the award darling girl! and love your facts. what an amazing cause you're involved with. i clicked over to read more about it and was blown away with the insight.

    your travel plans sound incredible, but why scary? to me it'd be a dream to go any of those places.

    mighty ace how you wield the clippers lades, hey have you seen the trailer for the new movie "soul surfer" yet? it's based on the life of Bethany Hamilton, that girl is so inspiring!

    thanks bunches for including me among those other lovely ladies. i'm honored you thought of me, super blushes!!! xoox ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations!!! i do the same thing with the caps lock -- but i always think of it as simpler than holding the shift! and number three... peanut butter. ONLY CRUNCHY. yumm.

    <3 much love, haylee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. why are you so nice?!?!?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! I'M SO GOING TO DO THIS JUST FOR YOU BEACUSE YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL SPECTACULAR WOMEN

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww I LOVE all the facts about you!!! :D Oh and Can I LIVE in that red dress please? All the dresses are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. whattttttttttt you're coming back here?? i hope that a trip to wa involves a stop over in sydney!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These skirts are nice.
    http://www.eozy.com/dresses

    ReplyDelete

Threaded All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger