Let's Play Tag.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Hi everyone! How was your Christmas holiday? Mine was excellent except for the fact that it's now 7:30 AM and I have been up all night long. Gotta love jet lag huh? Nonetheless, I'm in high spirits because Ashley from The Fabulous Life of Fastle completely surprised me by including me in her top 10 favorite blogs of 2010! Yes I'm being serious, biggest freaking compliment ever! Thanks so much Ashley, you don't even know how good that made me feel. 
I also have been tagged by the beautiful Mikayla to answer the following questions: 


1. Video or board game? Board game for sure. Nothing beats a round of Scattergories. Unless I read this wrong and you meant video and not video game. Then I'd choose a video. :)

2. Who is the person you admire most? {I'm going to tweak the question and not choose just one, because that's too hard!} I admire artistic people. People who are creative enough to come up with something completely original and entirely their own. I aspire to be one of those people.



3. Favorite song of the moment? Coin Laundry by Lisa Mitchell. Both she and that song are completely adorable.

4. If you had to give people one reason why they should read your blog what would it be? Hm, good question. I guess that I'm unique. 

5. What would be more fun, painting a picture or taking (photographing) one? Taking one! Photography is definitely a skill that I would love to get better at.

6. What is your worst pet peeve? 
When people are rude to others out of enjoyment or are judgemental before getting to know someone. Oh and when my fingernails are long. (which creates a problem because trimming fingernails with one hand is somewhat challenging.)

7. What is your least favorite thing about being a girl? Having to be the one to give birth and not being able to go to the bathroom standing up. :)

8. What's the one thing you would change in the world if you had unlimited supplies? Remember just one. I am having the most difficult time answering this question for some reason. So I'm going to pull a Miss Congeniality on you and say World Peace. haha

 That was fun! Thanks for tagging me Mikayla. :)






Now I tag Ashley, Mikayla, Kayla, LaurenBeth AnnAlli and anyone else who wants to jo


in in on the fun:


  1. 1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone and/or computer screen?


  1. 2. Where is your very favorite place in the world?


  1. 3. What is your favorite TV show?

4. What is the last thing you do before you go to bed?
5. You are given $100 to spend on any one thing, what do you buy?
6. What are your top 3 favorite websites?
7. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
8. What was the last thing you bought?






If you tag yourself, please comment! I want to hear your answers. 


12 comments:

  1. well now i am addicted to that song. it truly is adorable! <3 i really love the way she looks and dresses..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for filling them out I loved reading your answers. Oh and by the way totally jealous you got to go to Australia and I had to stay in Utah.
    so sad.
    Anyways, because I've done far too many posts on this I will just do the tag on here (:
    1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone and/or computer screen?
    On my phone it let's me have 3 backgrounds. So one is a vintage barbie with crazy awesome bokeh in the background the second is a beachy scene and the final is a simple b&w Eiffel Tower. doesn't get much better than that ;)
    2. Where is your very favorite place in the world?
    hmmmm.... super hard question but anywhere where there's a warm beach. ha. I want to live by the beach that is and always will be my ultimate goal.
    3. What is your favorite TV show?
    Oh boy, I'm such a loser I have many so my favorites that are:
    Pretty little liars, modern family, the office, and ANTM. Any fashion design show really.
    4. What is the last thing you do before you go to bed?
    Well, if I'm being completely honest? Play a quick game of solitaire. always puts me to sleep.
    5. You are given $100 to spend on any one thing, what do you buy?
    A super cute camera bag probably. But it could change at any moment. I'm not one for making up my mind, and sticking to it.
    6. What are your top 3 favorite websites?
    this is the hardest question by far. I have lots.
    I really love swirl by daily candy awesome deals on cute clothes. If you haven't heard of it I need to get you a link.
    and,
    Wishpot. because it's awesome haha.
    Also I'm going to step out of the boundaries a bit on the last one and say blogs in general because it's too hard to pick one to classify as my favorite website.
    7. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
    North Carolina. Not too exciting I was barely 2 months old. My mom's entire family lives there.
    8. What was the last thing you bought?
    I just barely (like within a few minutes) bought just dance 2. I generally don't like video games but this one could not pass up.
    •••
    Thanks for tagging me it was way fun to answer sorry it's so long. it's like an entire post!
    anyways, love your blog as always.
    -
    Mikayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. A seascape with a lighthouse
    Hawaii
    American Greed
    Turn off the tele :-)
    A Christmas gift for you (I liked the dresses you picked out)
    1. Your blog site 2. Amazon 3. Freerice
    Michigan
    Tickets to the movie: Tron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award!
    I prefer board games too. I love how people come out of their shell who might otherwise be more reserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your request = granted. i think. i did SOMETHING, who knows what. it's at the veryyyy bottom of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I love that song so much! She is the cutest thing.
    To answer your question, I got my dress at some exchange company. And thank you so much for your lovely comments!
    Hope you had a lovely holiday season :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you enjoyed Perth, and I hope you do get to come back and study fashion design! We have a very good course here. A friend of the family has just completed her degree in FD at Curtin, and I went to the final parade and presentations. It was just awesome, and the collections were of SUCH a high standard!
    Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog and you're so inspirational! I love everything you've sewn, they're all incredible and really make me want to get my sew on. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there!
    I'm happy I found your blog! It's lovely! Thanks for sharing such lovely pictures and such great inspiration.. Keep it up darling! You are such a darling.. ;)

    Wanna be followers? Let me know babe!

    Love from Stockholm!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was so interesting to read! And may I just say that Coin Laundry is one of my all time favorite songs?
    xoxo! Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thumbs up to coin laundry. I had never even heard of Lisa Mitchell until this blog post! You have phenomenal taste in music, if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete

Threaded All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger