Sewn : Snuggie

Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm playing catch up today. I have a few things I've made that have gone un-blogged due to unsatisfactory pictures, bad hair days and mediocre sewing jobs. But I keep telling myself I'm going to take better pictures and that has yet to happen.. So instead i'm delivering them in one big bundle. It's like a birthday present, man how lucky are you? ;)



First up, the ever versatile Snuggie! Or Slanket, or Toasty Wrap, whatever you'd like to call it. Don't lie and tell me you haven't thought of getting one of these, I know you have.



This little thing was made for my mom, but It's a bit too sleazy for her liking so it probably won't be getting much use. I tell her she looks hot but she isn't convinced.


A plate that I made. I entered it into the 4H state fair hence the blue ribbon on the front. Yes I'm a 4H nerd and yes I'm dang proud of it. :)


A preview of a project coming soon.
Just for the record, I stick strictly to 4H crafts. Sheep and goats aren't really my thing.

In other completely unrelated news, I got a new blog layout! And to put it simply, I'm quite obsessed with it. I won a contest which entitled me to a free layout designed by this lovely lady and this is what her in genius mind came up with. Amazing right? It's exactly what I wanted.

Stick around for some lycra, pink ruffles and a cute little redhead, coming soon!

16 comments:

  1. I am SO in love with your layout! It's amazing.
    And State fair winner!? Good job. I'm excited to see what you did. It looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Blue Ribbons! You are adorable and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are seriously amazing Hay. How do I have such a talented sister and you WIN at everything! Love the new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty plate! And the snuggie looks so nice and snuggly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink ruffles? I can't wait! And Hey I was an FCCLA nerd, so i get it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!:) And it's such a lovely Blog you have here. xx, Alice from bells and whistles
    Ps: Feel free to check out my Blog and if you want to follow me I would be glad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your snuggie is so cute! Congrats on the blue ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god! Thank you sooo.. much for the super cute comment! I'm so glad you like my style.
    xx, Alice from bells and whistles :)
    Follow you now! Maybe you want to follow my Blog too?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the snuggle and the projects you entered in 4-H that went to State even. You are fascinating to watch as you create things. I love you. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for blue ribbons :) your blog is so adorable! LOVE LOVE LOVE. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am so jealous of your snuggie, mine is navy blue and not cute. but of course i love the fact that it's a snuggie!! you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the baby blue color, snuggies look so cozy, maybe I should just get one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am absolutely a fan of the snuggie and try to convert everyone that laughs at me for having one :)

    I cannot get over how talented you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got a zebra Snuggie for Christmas last year, and lemme tell ya....it was the best gift I've ever gotten. Congrats on the ribbon! You are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Threaded All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger