Formal Introduction

Sunday, May 16, 2010

So It's taken me long enough, but i've finally decided to hop on the bandwagon and start my own blog. Do I have any exciting news worth writing about? nah not really, but after blog stalking everyone else for months, I figured I might as well give it a try!  
I initially wanted this blog to be a place where I could post my completed sewing projects, and I still want to do that. But I also want it to be about me and the things that happen in my life. So I guess we'll see where it goes from here.
So to introduce myself a bit better, I filled out a survey so that the one person that reads this (Hi mom!) can learn a bit more about me. And also because I totally love filling these kinds of things out. :)


What is your full name? Haylee Marie Atkinson

What is your favorite sport to play? Soccer, but I haven't been on a team for 3 years. Tennis is another one and football will always be my favorite sport to watch.

What do you want to be when you grow up? Secretary, working in New York City. Or something in the fashion industry. 

Who was your first crush? Christian Holden, first grade. He was a cutie, but he would always play kissing tag with Kimmy Owen at recess so i'm assuming the feeling wasn't mutual. ;)

What would you guess goes through people's mind when first meeting you? Tall, thin, shy-ish, wow missing an arm. :) 

 
What is the best compliment you have ever received? At the beginning of sophomore year, I got a really sweet anonymous note from someone at school and it made me cry. :) It was the nicest thing ever.

What college do you want to go to? UVU, FIT, FIDM, or BYU Hawaii.

What kind of music do you like? Owl City, Metro Station, Death Cab for Cutie, Jack Johnson

Do you have a celebrity crush? Shia Labeouf.

Have you ever broken a bone? My short arm! I broke it by crawling on it when I was little. Apparently you're not supposed to crawl on your elbows, who knew?

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I like the names Cayman & Kate, but not as much as Haylee. I feel like my name suits me. 

If you could go back in time to one point in your life, where would you go? 5th and 6th Grade, I loved those years.

If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change? I'd want my feet to be smaller. :)

If you could go back and change one day, what would it be? At the moment it would be to go back to last Friday in first period and take back saying anything to this boy in my class. What I said wasn't even that embarassing but it just came off as creepy stalkerish and i'm feeling. really. stupid.

What do you dream about? PEOPLE I KNOW. Consistently, every single night i'm dreaming about teachers and family, and people in my classes. Last night, it was about a guy in my ward. I was babysitting him over Christmas while his parents were away and as a Thank You, they gave me a bag of Christmas Presents and it made me cry. Anyone want to interpret that one for me? 

Have you ever written a love letter? Love Poem, yes.

Do you have any hidden talents? I'd like to think I do. They're not necessarily talents, nor are they hidden but I really like to sew and scrapbook.

Cutest boy in your 3rd Period? 3rd period huh? haha well ok..um it'd have to be either Brock Matthews, or Zac Hayward.

Do you usually prefer books or movies? Books.

Who is your favorite person to talk to? My momma, or my sisters, or my brother.

Have you ever been on a diet? yes ma'm.

Would you ever date someone younger than you? Older than you? Older than me, yes. Younger than me, if it was within two years.

Would you ever tell the person you have a crush on that you like them? haha no way. That's not my personality at all.

Do you have a collection of anything? I collect flattened pennies from places I go to on vacation. If I can't find a penny flattening machine anywhere then I make sure to bring home a postcard.  

Cutest boy in your 1st Period? Hmm another one of these questions.. In 1st period? Austin Brockbank. Or Nick Clearwater or Colby Jorgensen. Lots of choices to choose from! 
Are you happy with the person you are becoming? In some ways. In other ways, not as much.

Top 10 Favorite Websites? In no particular order: Formspring, Hotmail, Facebook, Experience Project, Etsy, Goodreads, Yahoo Answers, Flickr, Blogs :)

6 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm the first to follow! Good luck with your new blog! I love! love! the header! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also love your blog header! and you're very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the blogging world :}

    happy 4th ! <3
    http://bisousmonamourrevised.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haylee I love reading your comments. They make me happy and not squirm. Thanks for being the kind of girl a mom is so happy to be a mom to!!! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAYLEE!
    we both collect flattened pennies--and if that fails, postcards! that made me smile! I have so many of them! :)
    And I learned so much about you! Although I already knew some of the stuff! It was sure fun to read though!

    And...for my sake you should go to BYU this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a crush Shia Labeouf too! My husband thinks it's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Threaded All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger